Quality Fitness with Lifespan TR1200i
The Lifespan TR1200i treadmill is a well built machine that is affordable and a recommended buy if you are in the market for a folding treadmill. This particular treadmill offers an incline, a ton of workout options, and saves your exercise data so that it can easily be tracked online. In addition, Lifespan TR1200i Folding Treadmill has speakers so that you can blast any music that you wish.
LIFESPAN 1200i FEATURES
There are several great features offered with the Lifespan TR1200i. Some of these include an incline of 0 to 15% and a powerful 2.5 hp motor. The treadmill also offers a decent size running area of 20 by 56 inches.
For those who would like a treadmill, but are short on space, this foldable model is a great choice. It is easy to fold up and put away when it is not in use. It takes up very little space when it is folded, making it easy to store almost anywhere.
Perhaps the best feature of this Lifespan 1200i is that it comes with 20 built in programs including the option to design your own workout based on your physical needs. This can be a great way to create new workouts so that you do not get bored with your normal routine.
LIFESPAN TR1200i: PROS & CONS
- Programming options: there are 17 preset programs available as well as 2 heart rate programs. Users can also create their own workout using the two spots available for designing your own program.
- There are 15 incline levels from which to choose
- 3 intensity levels available on the preset programs
- Belt quality: 2 ply and move over wide rollers, making it very durable. Belt is supported by shock absorbers as well as a cushioned deck
- Belt length: 20 by 56 inches, which makes it long enough for most people’s jogging or walking stride. A runner may need a treadmill with a longer track
- Lifetime warranty for the motor
- Data storage
- Has a high weight capacity of 300 pounds
- Lifespan TR1200i does not have a fan, which can be a problem for some people who tend to get very hot during their workouts.
- Paid Service: when you purchase the treadmill you will receive four months of the data tracking service. After this runs out you will have to pay for a subscription in order to keep the service.
When it comes down to it, this is a pretty good treadmill to consider for your home workout needs. One of the cons of the Lifespan TR1200i Folding Treadmill is that in order to get customized additional workouts and data storage you will have to pay for a subscription to their program. However, the cost for this subscription is just $69 for a lifetime membership. This is a relatively low price to pay when you consider all of the programs that you receive with this service.
Another great thing about this Lifespan 1200i is that it has a decent incline. This makes a big difference in your workout in terms of raising the calorie burn and being able to tone the different muscle groups.
Overall, if you are looking for a decent treadmill that has a variety of workout options, the Lifespan TR1200i is a good choice. If you are a taller runner and want to do sprints, you may want to look at one of the other treadmill options that are available that have a longer track and higher speed.