Sole Treadmill F80 Provides Entertainment
The Sole Treadmill F80 has a lot to offer users. It has received several upgrades that make it more powerful and roomier than when it first debut. F80 Sole Treadmill from Sole Fitness is a folding treadmill that will meet the needs of almost any workout guru who simply needs a place to walk or run when the elements prevent them from going outside.
Sole Fitness F80 treadmill offers a nine inch display and allows you to securely dock a computer or tablet for convenience and entertainment. It also makes it easy to synchronize your exercise data with mobile apps.
F80 SOLE TREADMILL FEATURES
- 5 hp motor
- Running area: 22 by 60 inches
- Top speed: 12 mph
- Incline: 0 to 15 percent
- Weight capacity: 375 pounds
- Built in programs: 10
- Dimensions: 82 by 37 inches
The running surface is impressive in size at 22 by 60 inches. The commercial 3.5 hp motor and the power incline with a max of 15 percent grade are just some of the reasons this is a top pick for treadmills.
Sole Treadmill F80 has a reversible deck, which helps increase the life of it and quiets the sound. Impact is reduced by nearly 40 percent when compared to outdoor training surfaces.
The Sole F80 Treadmill offers 10 preset workouts as well as user designed workouts. These are displayed on a nine inch screen and they can also be seen on a tablet or smartphone. Bluetooth connectivity allows users to use the sole fitness app, which is compatible with both android and iOS devices. The app will allow you to dock your mobile device and watch a movie or read a book or the news while your exercise data is being recorded in the background.
SOLE TREADMILL F80: PROS & CONS
- High quality manufacturing: treadmills from sole are built using commercial grade components.
- Foldable frame: the machine is easily folded to save space
- Powerful motor: 3.5 hp motor supports dynamic interval training and long distance running
- Large track with 2 ply durability
- Superb cushioning makes exercise gentler on joints.
- Preset workouts: 10 programs available with the option of manual mode to support cardio training goals
- Large display: nine inch LCD screen
- Secure holder for tablet or phone
- Heart rate monitoring: contact pulse monitors in the handrails
- Safety lanyard: cord that will stop treadmill if balance is lost. There is also a stop button
- Lots of extras: bluetooth compatibility, cooling fans, two water bottle holders, accessory tray
- Warranty: one year labor warranty, five year labor and parts warranty, and lifetime protection on the motor, deck, and frame
- Workout variety is limited
- Side rails: there are handrails on the machine for stability, but they are not very long
When compared to other treadmills in this price range, the Sole Treadmill F80 is one of the top sellers for a reason. Sole Fitness F80 is a good middle ground between the entry level Sole F63 and the high end F85.
The F80 Sole Treadmill truly offers a lot for this price range of treadmill including bluetooth compatibility, which provides numerous entertainment options. While the pre-set workouts are somewhat limited at just 10, users can find other workouts on fitness devices and use them with the machine instead. This helps to provide a great variety.
Overall, Sole Treadmill F80 is a good quality folding treadmill from a reputable brand.