Three Workouts On Bowflex Treadclimber TC10
The Bowflex Treadclimber TC10 is a machine that was designed for low impact workouts. The workouts that can be completed on these machines are effective and efficient. The Treadclimber TC10 is one of the newest models of treadclimbers from Bowflex and provides a three in one machine. It acts as a stair climber, treadmill, and an elliptical trainer.
TREADCLIMBER TC10 FEATURES
Bowflex TC10 offers 2 separate treadles that have moving belts, like what is found in a treadmill. These treadles move in an up and down motion in order to achieve a unique a workout experience that burns up to two and a half times more calories than traditional treadmills.
The weight capacity for the machine is 300 pounds and the back of the machine offers a step platform for added safety. There is not much information provided about the motor on the Bowflex Treadclimber TC10, but since it has a 300 pound weight capacity it can be assumed that the drive system is fairly reliable. The max speed for the Treadclimber TC10 is up to 4 mph, making it ideal for walking.
The console area of TC10 Treadclimber is a fully backlit LCD screen that is interactive. You can track your time, distance, calories burned, and speed all while monitoring your fitness goals through your personal user profile. The console also features a media holder for your devices as well as 2 large cup holders.
BOWFLEX TREADCLIMBER TC10: PROS & CONS
- Unique design: this machine offers a 3 in one design, which is very unique. The design allows users to create workouts that are low impact, yet remain challenging.
- Compact: the overall design is quite compact. In addition, the machine is on transport wheels, which makes it easy to move around and store it as needed.
- Price: when you consider that you are getting three machines in one, the price tag is fairly reasonable for this machine.
- Customizable options: there are 2 user profiles available; making it easy to store and track personalized workout data.
- Console: this model offers a large console area with an attractive design
- Warranty: while Bowflex does offer a one hundred percent satisfaction guarantee, the overall machine is only covered for 2 years. Typically, models for this price offer a lifetime warranty for at least the frame.
- Console Area: while the console area is large and offers a lot, it still lacks a built in fan, entertainment features, and full audio.
- Program variety: the program variety is lacking as it has not been improved from previous models.
Bowflex Treadclimber TC10 is one of the best selling three in one machines currently available. The machine offers three different types of workouts, which makes it worth the investment.
The console area has been improved from previous models, but still lacks a cooling fan and basic entertainment options. Another issue is the warranty, which is only good for two years. There are also only a limited number of programs available, which can cause some people to become bored with it quickly.
Overall, Treadclimber TC10 is recommended for those who are looking for a three in one machine that provides a low impact workout. The Bowflex TC10 is made by a reputable brand and comes in at a reasonable price for all that it has to offer. However, if you are a runner, this Bowflex Treadclimber TC10 may not be the best choice as the top speed is only four mph and there are other machines that have higher speeds and are more suited for runners.